Terms & Conditions
The clauses an conditions outlined here serve mainly to protect your website from copyright and content violation. You may:
- Use this template as is. It’s a common template that most of our clients use so it covers all basic requirements
- Amend a few words or sentences or add in a few points. Let us know and we will integrate them properly into the copy
- Engage a professional lawyer to draft a template more suitable to your business if this does not provide what you need. Send the draft to us and we will incorporate it into the web copy
The term ‘Company Name’ or ‘Abbreviated Name’ or ‘Alternative Name’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Company Name, Address here. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to the use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.